C9 Petroleum Resin for Rubber Tire
The specification of C9 hydrocarbon resin: Type: CY90, CY100, CY110, CY120, CY130, CY140 as follow:
|Softening Point||ASTM E28-58||ºC||70~80||80~90||90~100||100~110||110~120||120~130||130~140|
|Acid Value||ASTM D-974||mgKOH/g||1.00Max|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D71-72A||g/cm3||1.02~1.12|
|Melt Viscosity||ASTM D3835||Mpa.s||-----------------------------------|
|Application||Paint, Tires and rubber, The ink industry, Asphalt modifier|
It is aromatic hydrocarbon resin, light yellow granular, with good transparency and luster, good solubility, compatibility, aqueous stability, insulation and chemical stability, and with good adhesiveness and heat conductivity.
1. Coating production: Used in paint and reinforced latex coating, also applied in oil soluble coating.
2. Rubber treatment: Used as adhesion booster.
3. Adhesive production: Used in adhesive, especially for melting glue and pressure-sensitive glue.
4. Printing ink production: It can be dissolved in hydrocarbon resin, it owns high soft point and stable performance, so it can be used in ink.
5. Paper making industry: Used in paper sizing agent.
6. Other application; Used as oil field water treatment agent & slurry additives, pitch modified agent.
Packing: 25kg PP. Bag, paper & PP. Compound bag, paper bag 500kg big bag.
20'FCL: Filled in 16Mt with pallet. Filled in 19Mt without pallet.
40' FCL: Filled in 25.5Mt with pallet; Filled in 26Mt without pallet