- Model NO.: CY-ANH-M1100
- Natural Resin: Petroleum Resin
- Molecular Principal Chain: Carbon Chain Polymer
- Color: 5-10#: Sp:95-108
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3911100000
- Synthetic Resin: Petroleum Resin
- Characteristic: Thermoplastic Resin
- Color: White
- Trademark: CHANGYU
- Origin: Henan
Our service: we offer sample free if you need!!!!
- The product can be used in rubber compounding as tackifying agent, reinforcement agent, softening agent as well as the filling agent, etc. excellent viscosity
- Has a good softening and reinforcement properties in rubber mixing process, can enhance the ductility and peel resistance of rubber compounding. Significantly improve the colloidal particles and between particles and steel wire and even the bond strength between sub-lines, but does not affect the curing time and physical properties after vulcanization .
- Avoids the sticky problem to rubber processing machines
Contributes to a uniform dispersion of filling material in rubber compounding
- Light product color .
|Softening Point||ASTM E28-58||ºC||85-108|
|Acid Value||ASTM D-974||mgKOH/g||Max1.00|
|Wax Cloud||ASTM D2500||ºC||Max138|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D71-72A||g/cm3||0.96~0.98|
|Melt Viscosity||ASTM D3835||Map's||Max250|
|Application||Rubber, Tire industry|
CY-ANH-M1100 is pale yellow thermoplastic resin obtained from mainly polymerizing unsaturated aliphatic1,3-Pentadiene (1,3-piperlene) and isoprene derived from the process of thermal cracking of naphtha.
As C5 aliphatic hydrocarbon resins which a kind of sticky resin, CY-ANH-M1100 can be used in rubber products, tires and other rubber mixing, which have an excellent compatibility with a wide variety of elastomers including natural rubber (NR), synthetic rubber, styrene polymers (such as Styrene-Isoprene-Styrene(SIS),Styrene-butadiene-styrene(SBS),Styrene-ethylene-butadiene-styrene(SEBS) and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA), and also have a good compatibility with the natural tackifying resins (such as terpene resin, rosin and thereof derivatives).
Rubber, Tire industry
25KG Plastic woven bag, Paper with plastic film bag
The product should be store in the cooling place, avoiding direct sunlight. The validity is 1 years.